Could you sponsor a nurse?
Could your business join forces with other local businesses to collectively sponsor a children’s nurse for one year?
Your donation of £1,000, will mean we can continue to provide the very special care to families whose children are expected to die in childhood. This simple sponsorship appeal is a great way for your business to get involved with a local charity.
Three of our nurses from across each hospice site have shared with us their experiences of their role within Children’s Hospice South West. They know first-hand the immeasurable benefit of the care we can provide to the families. Families describe this hospice support as invaluable and with very little government funding we rely on you to enable us to continue to be there for these families.
By sponsoring a nurse for £1,000, your business will be helping families who face the most unimaginable challenges get through the most difficult of times and create many happy memories to cherish long into the future.
How your business can benefit
• Fulfil your internal corporate social responsibility objectives, enhancing your position as a socially responsible company
• Engage your staff and increase moral with additional fundraising for Children's Hospice South West
• The Sponsor A Nurse logo for use on your website or materials
• A certificate of your participation to display in your customer facing areas
• Your business name will be featured on this page in the Sponsors section below
• You and your colleagues can come and meet the nurse you have sponsored at one of our open days
• Your business may be mentioned in press releases and on our social media sites
• A strong connection with a recognisable local cause, close to people’s hearts
Meet our nurses
Our heartfelt thanks go to the various organisations and companies who have sponsored a nurse. If your company is interested in supporting one of our children's nurses, please get in touch!
Bond Oxborough Phillips, Estate Agents
Perrigo Charitable Foundation
Avon Group Manufacturing Limited
Right Database Publishing Solutions Limited
St Austell, Cornwall
Anthony Williams & Co Limited
Clive Mitchell Cycles
St Austell Brewery